- Do you have a catalogue?
No we do not. We believe that catalogues limit creativity and steer companies away from their ideal package. We can after discussion with one of our customer service or sales specialists create a presentation designed around your specific needs.
- Do you stock product or carry inventory?
- In general we do not stock product or carry inventory. To do so immediately limits the creativity of our clients. Some of our partners do, which can help keep the lead times short for certain products. We are willing to stock product based on long term supply aggreements a specified quantity of product to help our clients.
- What are your minimum order quantities?
The minimum order quantity depends on the product and the specific manufacturer. They can run from a few hunded to hundreds of thousands.
- Are custom molds expensive?
The cost of molds vary dramatically. Some costing as little as $500USD to well over $100,000USD. The key factors are the complexity of the design, the type of material to be molded (Glass, Plastics, Metals or Ceramics) and the specifics of the component.
- Do you ship to client's oustide of North America?
We can arrange to ship to most places in the world. We currently ship to North & South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
- Do you accept credit cards?
No we do not. The fees that these companies charge would raise the price to our customers. In an effort to keep the our administrative costs as low as possble, and therefore not have to pass these additional costs on to our customers we have decided not to offer this payment method as an option to our clients.